- Evaluation of the Deprived Economic Empowerment Program - DEEP
- A Survey Study to Measure Attitudes and Opinions of the Palestinian Public towards Maan Network and other Local News Networks, and the Role of Palestinian Media and Maan in Enforcing a Culture of Demanding Good Governance Among Palestinians
- Empowering People with Disabilities to Claim their Rights and Entitlements
- Longitudinal Study of the Lives of Palestinian Girls and Women in the Gaza Strip
- Conflict Causes and Development Initiatives: A Structural Analysis
- Improving the Flow of Information Between Universities, Youth, and The Labor Market (In cooperation with the World Bank)
- Improving the Flow of Information Between Universities, Youth, and the Labor Market to Enhance Learning and Workforce Development
- Gaza Youth Speak Out
- Public Opinion Survey Living conditions, elections, and political attitudes: Fateh and Hamas in the eyes of the Palestinian public.
- Demand for Mortgages in the Ramalah and Bireh Area: An Assessment
- Baseline survey of women’s views on water and sanitation in Central and Northern West bank.
- Guidelines for Operationalizing Youth Inclusion Village and Neighborhood Development Project
- Al-Baydar (Bi-Monthly Newspaper Supplement)
- Public Opinion Polls, 1997-2007 (Archive)
- The National Policy for Youth and Adolescents