Mr. Mohammad Ibrahim was born on Juin 11th, 1985 in Ramallah, Palestine. He has received his B.Sc in Electrical Engineering (Power & Control, Communication) from the University of BirZeit in Palestine at 2003. Continued his master 2R PIE (Physique et Ingénierie de l'Energie) at ENS Cachan with University Paris Sud in 2011. He is currently working toward the PhD degree in electrical engineering at Laboratoire de Génie Electrique de Paris (LGEP), SUPELEC, France. His research interests in electromagnetic modeling, EMC/EMI, resonant converters and inductive charging. Mr. Mohammad will provide two seminar sessions at the Electrical Engineering at Birzeit University.
In the first session he will discuss Wireless charging of EV batteries by inductive loops and interoperability, it covers the following topics:
- Electromagnetic Modeling.
- Resonant DC-DC converter, advanced Power Electronics.
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility), EMF radiation.
- EMI (Conducted EMC)
- Control using MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking).
The second presentation will be on more advanced topics in power electronics and renewable energy, it will include the following topics:
- Integration of Power Electronics.
- Multilevel Converters.
- Switched Reluctance Motors.
- Active EM Shielding
- Cables Faults.
- Renewable Energy (Photovoltaic, thin films).
You are all invited to attend both of these seminar sessions.